With the war for talent becoming war for women talent these days, how are you ensuring your women workforce stays engaged with your organization?
There are a lot of things organizations are doing these days to engage their women workforce. Here’s a list of things that I know of:
1. Providing day care/creche facilities in office/close to office
2. Maternity leave of 6 month
3. Flexi working options
4. Health care benefits, like doctor check up and nutritionist visits
5. Dedicated car parking slots
You can also add on to this list, it will be interesting to have a repository of practices on this thread
1. Security to women employees by giving them office cabs if they are commuting after 8pm
2. Emergency Response Devices
3. Work life balance options by giving flexi timings
Trisis Ventures allows its women employees to report and leave 30 mins early to enable them to reach home before dark. They also provide transport if needed.
Philips had launched a career break program where they invited women who have taken career breaks to come and work on short term and long term projects
Women connect programs offering ‘Café Coffee” and “Rebalance” connects women workforce across the company
BlogHer- An open discussion forum where practices on gender equality are discussed
Career Break- allows employees to take a 2-year sabbatical split into 2 stints
Returning Moms program: returning mothers can choose the shift timings of their choice. They can also work from company locations that are closest to their home
Accommodates transfer request on account of marriage, medical reasons or personal emergencies
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.