Talent acquisition and business leaders need to stay ahead of the latest recruiting trends. Companies and institutions are under pressure to find top talent at lower cost while competing with big brands and promising start-ups. Social Media is becoming the new norm in how we recruit. With innovative recruiting technologies and techniques emerging, we are witnessing the democratization of recruiting. Any company big or small can now find high quality talent at scale with the right tools and strategy.
With the continued gap between budgets and hiring, talent acquisition leaders must be poised to scale their operations. Doing more with less is more important than ever before. Competition and Compensation continue to be the top obstacles for attracting talent, forcing recruiting leaders to get smart and use data driven techniques in their pursuit of top talent. Companies small and large face their own unique challenges in recruiting, and therefore must play to their own competitive advantages.
Participants of this Master Class will be able to understand what it takes to create a winning social recruiting strategy and achieving competitive advantage for their business. They will also learn latest technology solutions, innovative hiring strategies for creating a leadership brand for talent.
The purpose of this 2 day Master Class is to enable talent acquisition professionals in enhancing recruitment effectiveness. The following session will be covered:
• Strategic Sourcing, Tech Platforms and Tools
• Assessments Tools, Interviewing skills and selection methods
• Storify and Amplify the Talent Brand
• Building and Nurturing Talent communities
• Key Metrics across Recruitment Lifecycle and Data Analysis
• Keynote address on Social Recruiting and Talent Brand
- Pedagogy: Practitioner lead experiential learning
- Tools Used: Case Studies, problem solving, group exercises, lectures & presentations
- Certification: Certification of Participation
- Community: Access to monthly #CSDialogue session and video conversations with experts.