Branding the Workplace: Retain and attract top talent
In a knowledge-based economy, skilled talent may be what most differentiates great companies from the rest of the pack. Skilled talent can help drive innovation and customer value, creates growth opportunities, and mitigates a growing river of risk. Organizations that do an extraordinary job managing their talent agendas have an opportunity to set themselves apart—in both the talent arena and in the broader marketplace.
In the past, it may have been possible for organizations to do this outside the influence of their external corporate brands. But those days are likely gone. In today’s hyper-connected world, your corporate brand and your talent brand are two sides of the same coin.
As organizations begin to rely on talent that resides outside their four walls, alignment of the talent brand and corporate brand are expected to become even more important. Creating strong bonds that help retain critical talent—and attract the future talent you’ll need—requires building leading talent practices and communicating them effectively and consistently. Get it right and the potential of brand convergence can work in your favor. Get it wrong and you may create more risk and confusion than you’ll know what to do with.
|03.30 – 03.35 pm||Welcome Address & Introduction to Workplace 2020 Initiative|
|03.35 – 03.45 pm||Introduction by the participants|
|03.45 – 04.00 pm||Special Address by Session Chair|
|04.00 – 05.15 pm||Discussion by Participating Leaders|
|05.15 – 05.25 pm||Closing Remarks|
|05.25 – 05.30 pm||Vote of Thanks (followed by High Tea & Networking)|
- Do your hiring managers understand your talent value proposition? Are they communicating it effectively to candidates?
- The role of organization leaders in building the talent brand.
- Leveraging talent-brand ambassadors (each employee) and influencing what message will they be carrying into the marketplace?
- How can organizations engage via social media to effectively manage their talent brands and ensure consistency of brand messaging across stakeholders?
- Key challenges organisation would face should they seriously consider about building the talent brand.
Date & Time:
3:30 – 5:30 pm on Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(Followed by high tea and networking)
Quatrro Global Services, Plot # 119, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana 122015
Session Chair: Raman Roy – Chairman & Managing Director, Quatrro Global Services