Employers worldwide agree that it’s becoming increasingly difficult to find the right talent needed to fuel organisational growth and sustainability. Friction points in supply and demand and shifting skills sets will call for a radical rethinking of how companies source and deploy talent and work. The future of workplace is fast evolving and is getting impacted by multi-dimensional changes including changing work force demographics, quality of talent pool, competitive compensation structures, technology enablement and social media engagement.
Organisation need to develop blended talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire top candidates — creating sourcing plans that include social media and employer branding. HR Leaders have to find recruitment technology not only to reach candidates but also to assess and provide analytics on those candidates. Find the right talent is critical for transforming the company, and building comprehensive talent recruitment plans that unify business goals and talent aspirations.
- Key drivers of Talent Acquisition today and in the foreseeable future.
- Understanding an ideal sourcing mix and how to achieve it
- Leveraging innovative technology (such as social, mobile and video) to transform the recruiting process and deliver an enhanced experience to both the candidate and hiring manager.
- Finding meaning from Big Data and Workforce Analytics to build predictability in HR.
- Understand where talent acquisition technologies are right now and how they may evolve over the next decade.
|03.30 – 03.35 pm||Welcome Address & Introduction to Workplace 2020 Initiative|
|03.35 – 03.45 pm||Introduction by the participants|
|03.45 – 03.50 pm||Trends on Future of talent acquisition.|
|03.50 – 04.00 pm||Special Address by Session Chair|
|04.00 – 05.15 pm||Group discussion by participating leaders|
|05.15 – 05.25 pm||Closing Remarks|
|05.25 – 05.30 pm||Vote of Thanks (followed by Tea & Snacks)|
Date & Time:
3:00 – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
(Followed by high tea and networking)
SRF Limited, Block – C,
Sector – 45, Greenwood City,
Gurgaon – 122 003